You can book the escort of your choice by phone, text, or WhatsApp. We may want to speak with you on the phone before confirming your booking.
Normally the escort you select will arrive in less than an 45 minutes of your booking being confirmed.
The rates for escorts are shown on their individual profile pages.
The fee is solely for the time and companionship of the escort.
The rates on the profiles do not include taxi fares to and from your location. This will be charged on top of the fee for the escort´s time. You will be told how much the taxi fare will be when the booking is confirmed.
All fees are stated in Euros. We can accept payment in other currencies. The rate of exchange will be based on the current exchange rate shown on Google currency converter. There will be a 10% surcharge to cover the cost of conversion.
Payment will normally be in cash. This should be handed to your escort within the first 5 minutes after they arrive.
Payment can be made by Visa and Mastercard debit/credit cards. This must be agreed at the time of booking. All credit and debit card transactions will be subject to a 10% surcharge.
The 2nd Circle International and the escorts shown on this website reserve the right to refuse bookings. Both the escorts and we also reserve the right to terminate a booking if the client is drunk, abusive or incapable due to drugs. The full booking fee and taxi fare are still payable if the escort remains with the client for more than 10 minutes after her arrival.
The website of 2nd Circle International may contain images of partial or full nudity. It is not suitable for minors. By viewing this site you agree the following terms:
(1) You are over 18 years old (or over 21 years old if required where you live). You confirm that you are legally entitled to view adult material.
(2) You will not use any information or images found on this site against any other person or organisation in any way at any time in the future.
(3) All the rates for escorts shown on this site are for time and companionship only. Rates are not for the supply of sex or the performance of sexual acts. The supply of sexual services for money is not implied by anything on this website. Nor is it condoned by The Marbella Escort Agency
(4) All escorts represented on www.escort-Marbella.es are independent contractors. All escorts represented on this site are over the age of 18. They have all confirmed that they are legally able to work within the EU.
(5) Escorts on this site work as independently of The Marbella Escort Agency. They set their own rates for time and companionship, decide the type and amount of work that they will undertake and are in control of when and for how long they work. Every escort is responsible for ensuring that they they meet their own visa requirements and for the payment of relevant taxes. The escorts pay the Agency a booking fee in return for each introductions to a client.
(6) This booking fee is charged and accepted on the understanding that the Escort is charging the client solely for time and companionship. Anything sexual that occurs is between consenting adults. The Agency does not condone such acts and has no knowledge of them.
(7) Escorts represented by the Agency are independent contractors. As such, they make and pay for their own travel arrangements, They also arrange and pay for their own accommodation. They pay their own rent/mortgage/living expenses.
(8) Escorts may have their images and details removed from https://www.2nd-circle.com anytime, subject to 48 hours notice for the website to be updated.
(8) The Agency does not allow or support activities including, but not limited to: supplying sex for money, drink driving, the supply of illegal narcotics, the use of illegal narcotics, prostitution, the use or supply of illegal narcotics/drugs, lewd conduct, breaking immigration laws or the non-payment of any relevant taxes.
If you are under 18, or do NOT agree with the above disclaimer, please leave this site now.
“Non Personal Information” is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
“Personally Identifiable Information” is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you within our Website. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website.
As a Visitor, you can browse our website to find out more about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
Computer Information Collected
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. We also collect the following:
- Third Party Tracking Tools
We also use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our Website. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only Non-Personal Information about your use of our Website. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise on third party sites to you after you visited our Site. We and our third party vendors, like Google, use first party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) to inform, optimize and serve ads based on your past visits to our Site.You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
- Automatic Information
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- Customizing Our Website
We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customize our Website.
- Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Website (i.e. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
- Data Aggregation
We retain the right to collect and use any Non Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
- Legally Required Releases of Information
We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of2nd Circle International, our Users, employees, and affiliates.
Do Not Track (“DNT”)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Protecting Your Child’s Privacy
Our Website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 13 (“Child”), though we realize we may have a Child attempt to make purchases through our Website. We do not verify the age of our Users nor do we have any liability for verifying a User’s age. If you are a Child, please seek the permission of a parent or guardian before using our Website.If you are a parent or guardian and believe your Child is using our Website, please contact us to remove your Child’s account; we reserve the right to ask you for verification of your relationship to the Child before we honor such a request. If we discover that a Child has created an account on our Website, we will immediately delete the account as soon as we discover it, we will not use the information for any purpose, and we will not disclose the information to third parties. However, as parent of such a Child, you understand that you are legally liable for any transactions created by the Child.
Links to Other Websites
Our Email Policy
Our affiliates and we fully comply with national laws regarding SPAM. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us and/or our affiliates. We agree that we will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third-party without your permission.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us.